Помечено: , , , ,

В этой теме 0 ответов, 1 участник, последнее обновление  lmtuvbrruq 7 мес. назад.

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор

lmtuvbrruq
    Участник

Pes 13 master league guide >> [ Download ]

Pes 13 master league guide >> [ Read Online ]

pes 2013 master league transfer cheat

pes 2013 master league wonderkids

pes 2018 master league transfers

pes 2013 master league editor

pes 2013 best team formation

pes 2013 konamipes 2018 master league guide

fastest players in pes 2013

I’m going to collect all of the recommended players that everyone has found to be a good player, hidden gem, underrated, cheap, etc. whether
    Tips for a Master League newbie from a former newbie . I read that this can have up to a 13% bonus or penalty to their ratings, . I wanted to revive this thread and also find out if these methods apply to PES 2013 as well.
    Tips for ML Team · Transfers not showing up · The «Who I just Bought» Thread · Max. LIbertadores in Master League question · Messi possiblty to transfer to my
    If you are just starting out with a new team, this post will serve as a handy quick-start guide. PES 2013 Master League mode starts off with a mini-movie, with
    Welcome. /r/WEPES is a community run subreddit for the Pro Evolution Soccer & Winning Eleven community. all 13 comments http://www.psu.com/feature/31138/PES-2017—Essential-Master-League-tips/?page=2.20 Dec 2015 Despite the fact PES 2016 plays a wonderful game of football, there are ways it can improve. Master League has always been a staple diet for
    10 Apr 2013
    27 Dec 2012
    22 Sep 2017 Get the most out of Master League with our tips. This year, in Pro Evolution Soccer 2018, we get a couple of small improvements to the
    11 Nov 2011 A while ago, Gamesblog reader and Chatterbox regular Goody emailed to ask if he could write up a guide to PES 2012 for us. It seems that, in

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)

Для ответа в этой теме необходимо авторизоваться.

Перейти к верхней панели