Главная Форумы Мошенники (заказчики или исполнители) |NEW| Benevolent leader guide red rocket card -773-

Помечено: , , , , ,

В этой теме 0 ответов, 1 участник, последнее обновление  lmtuvbrruq 10 мес. назад.

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)
  • Автор

lmtuvbrruq
    Участник

Download >> Download Benevolent leader guide red rocket card

Read Online >> Read Online Benevolent leader guide red rocket card

fallout 4 large settlementbenevolent leader sanctuary hills

fallout 4 benevolent leader starlight drive in

fallout 4 benevolent leader vault 88

fallout 4 benevolent leader 2018

fallout 4 benevolent leader glitch

fallout 4 benevolent leader 1 settler

benevolent leader fallout 4 ps4

This Fallout 4 Guide will help you earn The Benevolent Leader achievement On the other hand, the Red Rocket have a smaller level and seems to have a bar
    29 Nov 2015 Benevolent Leader in Fallout 4 Achievement Guide for Benevolent Leader By far the best place to do this is the red rocket just outside sanctuary and send 6 settlers to the red rocket by clicking X on them to move them,
    Some guides are more useful than others and some are most *Find a smallish settlement such as Red Rocket Truck Stop, Outpost Zimonja etc. *Create 4 *Send 4 Settlers from Sanctuary to your Benevolent Leader Any amount of Settlers (1-x) without stores will eventually reach and stop at 80 approx.
    Red Rocket just outside sanctuary is nice as it already has lots of stuff so I would almost rather grind another 10,000 Damage with X from New Vegas. i used this guide to get the trophy friggen 3 hrs of just staying at my
    4 Dec 2015 A quick and simple guide to help you get the «Benevolent Leader» a settlement like, «Starlight Drive-In» or «The Red Rocket Truck Stop».
    Fallout 4 Benevolent Leader achievement guide shows you how to unlock this trophy I used red rocket with 6 settlers 5 clinics and piper picking fruit. . workshop mode and instead of being able to select the stall/plant with A/X button which . Scourge of The Past Raid Guide – Ebisu Vault, Insurrection Prime – Destiny 2.
    Read all user comments on the guide to earning the Benevolent Leader By far the best place to do this is the red rocket just outside sanctuary hills, you dont settlement and send 6 settlers to the red rocket by clicking X on them to move
    26 Nov 2015 Go to a small settlement like Red Rocket Station. Build 6 X. 26 · 3 comments. Hangmans Hotel Settlement Build [NO MODS] [TIP]Fallout 4 Benevolent Leader trophy fast and easy! Found this guide today, used it a couple of hours earlier today and managed to get the achievement a few moments ago.
    16 Nov 2015 Fallout 4 — Benevolent Leader Trophy / Achievement — Reach Maximum Happiness in a Large Settlement [Bronze / 20G] This is what you need:I strongly suggest the Red Rocket Truck Stop as the settlement to use for this . This is becoming easier and easier , yet the TG main guide still

Просмотр 1 сообщения - с 1 по 1 (всего 1)

Для ответа в этой теме необходимо авторизоваться.

Перейти к верхней панели